Tuesday 3 April 2007

A PAIN IN MORE WAYS THAN SHOULD BE

Living with RA is a PAIN
I am fed up with people saying "O have you hurt your leg again" when they see me trying to struggle uphill on my crutches. These people know me, know I have RA. So WHY do they insist on making this stupid comment Grrrr? It so angers me that they are so ignorant, I wish they would do there homework and take a little time to learn about my illness or refain from making comment. They could ask me about it I would gladly explain about flair-ups etc. Maybe just say "Good Morning/Afternoon" whatever that they would say to anyone else.

Comhairle nan Eilean Siar - Western Isles Council
When will they ever drop the kirbs on our Island? When will the repair the pavements, which have more potholes than most roads, not to mention the loose gravel? When will they paint the Disable parking bays? They do exist but are kept a secret so anyone can park on them. e.g. There is one outside there Castlebay office but they won't paint it as the carpark is small and you can fit 3 cars in the area.

Gripe over for today

1 comment:

Philip. said...

Two interesting posts.

I think people don't know when to keep quiet when it comes to asking how others are. It's human nature to be kind (sometimes) :-)

Dropped kerbs - when will it become law for all councils to drop them???!!